Audience essay feedback and learner response

1) WWW:

·         You’ve delivered a 500 word essay – just! – and offered some excellent points, particularly on the film/TV industry and news.
·         You’ve clearly picked out some key points from the lessons and notes such as audience convenience, competition, citizen journalism and the danger of providing news for free.

EBI:

·         I think you could have offered a bit more here overall – particularly if you’re aiming for that 7+ grade. You don’t have a conclusion and have only just sneaked over the minimum word count.
·         Clearer sentence structure – pay more attention to spelling, grammar and word choice. At GCSE level, good written English is essential! As an example, proofread your essay – you’ve repeated some words twice and also write ‘interest’ rather than ‘internet’. You need to be sharper than that if you want the top grades!
LR:
·         Complete the LR tasks on the GCSE Media Year 1 blog – Audience and Industry essay feedback LR 

2) What was the word count for your essay?
504 words


3) What was your strongest paragraph? Why do you think it was better than others?
My strongest paragraph was about the Music Industry. In my opinion, this is my strongest paragraph because I have explained clearly about the advantages and disadvantages in detail and how it affects the industry through the internet.


4) What was your weakest paragraph? Why do you think it wasn't as good as others?
My weakest paragraph was about the Film and Television. This was my weakest paragraph because I was struggling to write the advantages and disadvantages as I thought the film and television was kind of similar to the print industry just with people talking or acting it out in reality.


5) How can you improve your extended writing in GCSE Media Studies in future?

In  the extended writing essay, I would improve the structure of my essay. Another negative is that I NEED to use advanced vocabulary and work on way to state it is an advantage but don't say it is an advantage. In my writing, I should write in a way so that when a person reads my work, they should automatically realise it is a disadvantage or a advantage. 

6) Write ONE thing you have learned about the internet, audience and industry from completing this essay.

There are a lot of advantages between the industry.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language and Representation

One Direction History

Newspaper Essay